Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: Senior Bridge Engineer
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast-growing Bridge, Structural, and Civil Engineering firm performing bridge and building structural design, temporary works design and construction support, highway and traffic design, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer with 5+ years experience. The successful candidate will be experienced in structural engineering as it relates to bridges and will have the leadership and organizational skills necessary to lead and manage a team of engineers on all types of bridge design and rating projects. Other types of structural work may include building design or temporary works for bridge construction.
- Structural analysis and design
- Management of engineers performing structural analysis and design
- Management of contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Project budget and schedule management
- Coordination and meetings with clients and project team members
- Quality review of structural calculations and contract documents
- Proposal and quote preparation
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Structural Engineering
- Master of Science from an ABET accredited University specializing in structural engineering
- Professional Engineer’s license in at least one jurisdiction
- Proficiency in structural analysis programs such as SAP, GTStrudl, or STAAD
- Project design and management experience
- Desire to work with a spirit of teamwork to help build the company in our early years
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides full package of benefits including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886