Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: NBIS Bridge Inspection Team Leader
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast growing Bridge, Structural, and Civil Engineering firm performing bridge and building structural design, temporary works design and construction support, highway and traffic design, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a Professional Engineer to perform National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) bridge inspections as a Team Leader. The successful candidate will be experienced in NBIS bridge inspection and will have the leadership and organizational skills necessary to lead and manage a team of bridge inspectors for all types of bridges.
- Perform bridge inspections
- Management of inspectors performing inspections
- Preparation of bridge inspection reports in accordance with various state requirements
- Management of staff preparing inspection reports
- Project budget and schedule management
- Coordination and meetings with clients, equipment rental, traffic control
- Quality review of inspection reports
- 3+ years of NBIS bridge inspection experience.
- Professional Engineer’s license in at least one jurisdiction
- Successful completion of the two week NBIS Bridge Inspection class
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides full package of benefits including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886