Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: NBIS Bridge Inspection Team Leader
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast growing Bridge, Structural, and Civil Engineering firm performing bridge and building structural design, temporary works design and construction support, highway and traffic design, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a Professional Engineer to perform National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) bridge inspections as a Team Leader. The successful candidate will have the leadership and organizational skills necessary to lead and manage a team of bridge inspectors for all types of bridges. Prior NBIS bridge inspection experience is preferred.
- Perform bridge inspections
- Management of inspectors performing inspections
- Preparation of bridge inspection reports in accordance with various state requirements
- Management of staff preparing inspection reports
- Project budget and schedule management
- Coordination and meetings with clients, equipment rental, traffic control
- Quality review of inspection reports
- Prior field work experience preferred
- 3+ years of NBIS bridge inspection experience preferred
- Professional Engineer’s license in at least one jurisdiction
- Successful completion of the two week NBIS Bridge Inspection class preferred
- Desire to work with a spirit of teamwork to help build the company in our early years
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides a competitive salary and a full package of benefits including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886