Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: Office Clerk - Full Time
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast growing Bridge, Structural, and Civil Engineering firm performing bridge and building structural design, temporary works design and construction support, highway and traffic design, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a hardworking Office Clerk reporting to our Office Manager to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our office. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and maintaining and updating files, keeping the office environment neat and organized, ordering supplies, mailing, assisting with Word, Powerpoint, and Excel file creation and editing, answering phones, and other duties as directed.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Assist with proposal preparation using Microsoft Word.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Assist in making arrangements and booking for conferences and events.
- Handle incoming and outgoing paper mail and coordinate FedEx shipments.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Proven reliable, hardworking experience as office clerk or equal position.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Take initiative to assist with administrative duties and keeping the office running smoothly.
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- 2+ years of experience and/or a degree.
- 3 Professional references required.
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides full package of benefits including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886