Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: Civil/Highway Engineer
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast growing Civil Engineering firm performing bridge design, highway and traffic design, structural design, temporary works design and construction support, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a Civil Engineer with 0-5 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be experienced in engineering as it relates to highway/roadway design, stormwater design and traffic engineering or a combination thereof and will have the organizational skills necessary to work closely with a lead project engineer to complete all types of roadway design projects.
- Civil Roadway Design / Highway Design
- Drainage /Stormwater Design
- Traffic Engineering
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Bachelor of Science from an ABET accredited University with a focus on highway engineering, Masters preferred
- Proficiency in Civil 3d, Hydro Cad, and Synchro
- Desire to work with a spirit of teamwork to help build the company in our early years
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides full package of benefits including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886