Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: Bridge Engineer
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast-growing Bridge, Structural, and Civil Engineering firm performing bridge and building structural design, temporary works design and construction support, highway and traffic design, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a Bridge Engineer with 2-5 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be experienced in structural engineering as it relates to bridges, buildings, temporary works, or a combination of the three and will have the organizational skills necessary to independently complete all types of bridge and building design projects.
- Structural analysis and design
- Contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Assist with project budget and schedule management
- Participation in meetings with clients and project team members
- Quality review of structural calculations and contract documents
- 2+ years of progressive experience in Bridge/Structural Engineering
- Master of Science from an ABET accredited University specializing in structural engineering
- Professional Engineer’s license in at least one jurisdiction preferred
- Proficiency in structural analysis programs such as SAP, GTStrudl, or STAAD
- Project design and management experience
- Desire to work with a spirit of teamwork to help build the company in our early years
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides a competitive salary and full package of benefits including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886