Company: Steere Engineering, Inc.
Location: Warwick, RI
Position: 3D CAD Technician
Steere Engineering, Inc. is a fast growing Civil Engineering firm performing bridge design, highway and traffic design, structural design, temporary works design and construction support, environmental permitting, and bridge and building inspection and evaluation.
Steere is seeking a CAD Technician to prepare 2D and 3D CAD drawings using AutoCAD, Microstation, Revit and CivilCAD 3D. In addition, candidate’s experience utilizing animation and rendering software packages would be highly beneficial. The candidate must have an associate’s degree in engineering technology at a minimum, and familiarity with various software. The candidate must be willing to learn new software and produce engineering plans in accordance with various client’s standards.
- Prepare contract plans in 2D or 3D
- Prepare and organize standard details for use on many jobs
- Investigate and follow CAD standards and requirements of various clients
- Assist with project budget and schedule management for drafting tasks
- Assist with coordination with clients
- Associate’s degree in Engineering technology
- Desire to learn new techniques and software
- Desire to work with a spirit of teamwork
Steere is an equal opportunity employer. Steere provides a full package of benefits, including a generous 401k matching program.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Steere Engineering, Inc.
2350 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886